2020 Annual Town Meeting Information
- Finance and Warrant Commission Public Hearing Notice
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Chapter 45 of the Acts of 2020
2019 Annual Town Meeting Information
- 2019 Annual Town Meeting Results
- 2019 Annual Town Meeting Town Clerk Minutes
- Finance and Warrant Commission Recommendations and Report - This report will also be mailed to every household prior to Town Meeting.
- 2019 Signed and Posted Warrant - The Select Board signed the warrant at its meeting on Monday, April 4, 2019. The Town Clerk has posted according to town bylaws, in 4 the four precincts in town.
- 2019 Annual Town Meeting Warrant Article Listing - This is the final article listing for the 2019 Annual Town Meeting. The articles are currently in order of how they will be presented at Town Meeting.
- Paperless Warrant - This online packet is available through Town Meeting. Residents are welcome to use this system at Town Meeting on a mobile device, tablet or laptop to view each warrant article.
- Finance and Warrant Commission Public Hearing Notice - The Finance and Warrant Commission will mail out a public hearing notice in advance of the Hearing scheduled for March. Once that notice is available and mailed out, it will be posted here.
- Finance and Warrant Commission Public Hearing Handout - March 4, 2019 - This document was used at the Finance and Warrant Commission's first public hearing on March 4, 2019.
- Finance and Warrant Commission Public Hearing Handout - March 25, 2019 - This document was used at the Finance and Warrant Commission's final public hearing on March 25, 2019.
- Citizen's Guide to Westwood Town Meeting - The Town has provided a guide for residents on the procedures and conduct of Town Meeting. Click on the link below to access the document.
- Charter - Redline - Related to Board of Selectmen name change to "Select Board"
- An Act Revising the Charter of the Town of Westwood - Related to Board of Selectmen name change to "Select Board"
Questions about Town Meeting process? Call the Town Clerk at (781) 326-3964 or Town Counsel at (781) 251-2579.