COVID-19 Info & Updates:

Please Click Here for COVID-19 Information & Updates

Effective immediately and until further notice: All Fields (Town or School Property and including the High School and Deerfield Tracks), Playgrounds, Tennis Courts and Basketball Courts are CLOSED

The following public buildings are closed to the public: Town Hall, Public Library, Council on Aging, ICC/Youth & Family Services, Carby Street which includes Public Works, Building Department and Economic Development, Recreation Department including the pool.  

A green drop box is located in front of Town Hall for residents to drop off payments and other correspondence.  

Raffle Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Procedure for Obtaining a Raffle Permit in the Town of Westwood

A raffle permit is issued by the Town Clerk and is valid for one year from the date of issue.  In all cases (except for the first time) a financial report for the previous year must be submitted to the Town clerk’s Office before any renewal can be issued.

Organizations applying for the first time must have been organized and actively functioning as a non-profit organization in the Commonwealth of Mass. for not less than two years prior to applying.

All funds derived from any raffle or bazaar must be used exclusively for the purposed stated on the application.

The  following forms below need to be completed prior to applying for a Raffle Permit:

Applicants must provide a certificate for Solicitation issued by the Division of Non-Profit Organizations/Public Charities.

The cost of a Raffle permit is $10.00 and accepted payment methods are Check, Cash or Credit Card.

Once all forms are completed and in order the Town Clerk will approve the application and issue a Permit.

Please Note: The Financial Report, Form 812, must be filed within 30 days after the expiration of the permit.

To ensure that your organization is compliant and eligible to perform a Raffle please see MGL, Ch.271 sec.7A.

Frequently asked questions about gaming events such as raffles, casino or Las Vegas nights, or poker tournaments.

For more information or any questions you may have, please contact the Town Clerk's office at (781) 326-3964 or email:


The Attorney General's Office, Division of Pubic Charities at (617) 727-2200, ext. 2101

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer