Positions that are typically considered non-benefit include work in a temporary or seasonal position and part-time employees who work under 20 hours per week.
Welcome to the Town of Westwood! As a new hire, you must complete the forms listed below before your payroll record can be created and your paystub is accessible online. Many of the following required forms are PDF writable.
All forms must be completed and submitted, in person, with ID documents to the Human Resources Office in Town Hall.
If you have any questions regarding these forms, please contact:
Kristina LaFrance, Benefits Administrator
- CORI (Criminal Offender Record Information Acknowledgement Form) - Must provide a valid ID with Form.
- W-4 Federal Tax Form / IRS Website
- M-4 Massachusetts Tax Form
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification - Acceptable forms of identification, as noted on the I-9 form, must be presented in person by the employee.
- Payroll Direct Deposit Form & Voided Check or Bank Authorization Letter
- Emergency Contact Form
- Form SSA - Social Security Statement
- OBRA Enrollment Form - (Click Here for Information)
- Policy Acknowledgements - See below for links to the policies.
- Personnel / Domestic Violence / Anti-Harassment / Safety Manual
- Information Technology Acceptable Use Policy for Town Employees
- Conflict of Interest Summary Confirmation - Must provide signature page.
- Ethics Training Confirmation - Must provide proof of training.
- Online Payroll Info / Employee Forward
- Smart Plan 457 Deferred Compensation Plan - Optional