Welcome to the Westwood Public Schools!
Positions that are typically considered non-benefit include work in a temporary or seasonal position and part-time employees who work less than 20 hours per week. (Substitutes, coaches, interns, students)
If you have any questions regarding the new hire paperwork, please contact Kristina LaFrance, Benefits Administrator, (781) 320-1025
- OBRA Enrollment Form - All positions under 20 hours/week must contribute to this plan. Exceptions are students working in their school and employees collecting a pension.
- OBRA (MA Smart Plan) Information
- Online Payroll Info / Employee Forward
- Smart Plan 457 Deferred Compensation Plan - Voluntary
- 403(b) - TSA Consulting Group (School Staff Only)