Welcome to the Town of Westwood. As a new hire, there are many forms that you must complete before your payroll record can be created and your paystub is accessible online. Many of the following required forms are PDF writable.
***All forms must be completed and submitted, in person, with ID documents to the HR office at the Town Hall***
If you have any questions regarding these forms or would like to discuss your benefit options, please contact:
Kristina LaFrance, Benefits Administrator
T: (781) 320-1025
- Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) Acknowledgement Form (Include a Copy of a Valid Massachusetts ID)
- W-4 Federal Tax Form / IRS Website
- M-4 Mass Tax Form
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification - Acceptable forms of identification, as noted on the I-9 form, must be presented in person by the employee.
- Payroll Direct Deposit Form (attach a voided check or bank letter) Online Payroll Info / Employee Forward
- Emergency Contact Form
- Norfolk County Retirement Application (Copy of Birth Certificate Required) NCRS Website / Retirement Guides
- Form SSA - Social Security Statement
- Policy Acknowledgements - See below for links to the policies
- Personnel / Domestic Violence / Anti-Harassment / Safety Manual
- Information Technology Acceptable Use Policy for Town Employees
- Conflict of Interest Summary Confirmation - Must provide signature page.
- Ethics Training Confirmation - Must provide proof of training.
- LTD Enrollment or Waiver Form - Info - Info for DPW, Fire, Police Only
- Life Insurance Enrollment or Waiver Form - Basic Info / Voluntary Info
- GIC Acknowledgement Form
Please go to the Benefits Page of our website for enrollment forms and information on:
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Long-Term Disability Insurance and 457 plan.
Please note that health insurance coverage begins on the first day of the month following 60 calendar days from the first date of employment, or two calendar months, whichever comes first.
***The town offers a partial reimbursement for the two month "gap" period. Click here for more info!***