Tax Bill Update
At the April 21, 2020 Select Board meeting, the Board voted
to adopt three local options offered by the Commonwealth
of Massachusetts that impact timing of the payment of tax
The key changes are:
- Real Estate Tax Bill due date has moved from April 1,
2020 to June 1, 2020.
- Any bill with a due date after March 10, 2020 are
payable before June 30, 2020 with no interest or
- Application deadline for exemptions and deferrals
has moved from April 1 to June 1, 2020.
The Town Treasurer provides five(5) major programs/services.
- Cash Management and Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Debt Service Issues
- Payroll & Accounts Payable
The departmental Mission of the Treasurer is to maintain the highest level of integrity, while providing responsible financial management of all monies placed in the care of the Town Treasurer's Office.
James Gavin is the elected Town Treasurer and Kathryn M. Foley, Assistant Treasurer.