- Brian D. Gorman, Chair
- Deborah J. Conant, Vice Chair
- Christopher A. Pfaff, Secretary
- David L. Atkins, Jr.
- William F. Delay
- Steven H. Olanoff, Associate Member
- Steven M. Rafsky, Associate Member
To provide for conscientious and orderly land use development through Comprehensive Planning, Subdivision Control and Zoning Bylaw and Zoning Map review; develop and implement land use development and growth management regulations consistent with the goals and policies of the Town; and to protect the natural resources, safety and aesthetic character of the Westwood through environmental impact and design review/site plan review and the issuance of special permits pursuant to the Zoning Bylaw.
Pedestrian and Bike Safety Committee
The Pedestrian and Bike Safety Committee is a subcommittee of the Planning Board and advises the Planning Board on issues related to pedestrians and walk-ability.
- 2020 Planning Board Meeting Schedule & Filing Deadline
- Follow us on Facebook
- Planning Board Meeting Packets
- Comprehensive Plan - Survey April 2019. View survey results.
- Open Space & Recreation Plan Steering Committee - 2019 Update
- List of Scenic Roads
- Watch Recorded Meetings on WestwoodMediaCenter.TV
- Sign up for Email Notification of Board and Committee Meetings
- Planning Board Meeting Procedures