- David L. Atkins, Jr., Chair
- Christopher A. Pfaff, Vice Chair
- William F. Delay, Secretary
- Deborah J. Conant
- Robert R. Gotti
- Steven H. Olanoff, Associate Member
- Steven M. Rafsky, Associate Member
The Planning Office is currently closed to the public but we are working remotely. Please call or email.
To provide for conscientious and orderly land use development through Comprehensive Planning, Subdivision Control and Zoning Bylaw and Zoning Map review; develop and implement land use development and growth management regulations consistent with the goals and policies of the Town; and to protect the natural resources, safety and aesthetic character of the Westwood through environmental impact and design review/site plan review and the issuance of special permits pursuant to the Zoning Bylaw.
Pedestrian and Bike Safety Committee
The Pedestrian and Bike Safety Committee is a subcommittee of the Planning Board and advises the Planning Board on issues related to pedestrians and walk-ability.
- 2020 Planning Board Meeting Schedule & Filing Deadline, March 2020 Update: Meetings will be remote via Zoom until further notice. To join visit http://Zoom.us and enter meeting ID and password or dial in by phone.
- Follow us on Facebook
- Planning Board Meeting Packets
- Comprehensive Plan - Survey April 2019. View survey results.
- Open Space & Recreation Plan Steering Committee - 2019 Update
- List of Scenic Roads
- Watch Recorded Meetings on WestwoodMediaCenter.TV
- Sign up for Email Notification of Board and Committee Meetings
- Planning Board Meeting Procedures