The Select Board is the Local Licensing Authority (LLA) for granting alcohol licenses under Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 138; Section 12 (On-Premise) & Section 15 (Off-Premise) and has sole authority for the issuance and regulation of all such alcoholic beverage licenses within the Town. The Licensing Division processes all requests for new On-Premise and Off-Premise alcohol licenses, amendments to existing licenses and annual renewal of alcohol licenses. New Alcohol license applications require 30-60 days lead time to allow for legal advertising, abutters notification and a public hearing before the Select Board. A non-refundable application fee of two hundred dollars ($200) shall accompany all other applications filed with the Board of Selectmen related to any Liquor transaction. View the License Fees. All Alcohol license applications are granted subject to final approval by the Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission (ABCC).
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Rules & Regulations Governing Alcohol Licenses
- Rules & Regulations for Special One Day Alcohol Licenses
- License Fees
- 2018 State Legal Holidays & Dates of Observance for Alcohol Licensees
ALL PERMIT APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE THROUGH "VIEWPOINT CLOUD".
- Workers Compensation Insurance Affidavit (attach Certificate of Liability Insurance)
- CORI Acknowledgment & Form (For new applications only.)
- Checklist for One Day License Applications
- Authorized Wholesalers of Alcohol for One-Day Licenses