COVID-19 Info & Updates:

Please Click Here for COVID-19 Information & Updates

Until further notice: All Fields (Town or School Property and including the High School and Deerfield Tracks), Playgrounds, Tennis Courts and Basketball Courts are CLOSED

The following public buildings are closed to the public: Town Hall, Public Library, Council on Aging, ICC/Youth & Family Services, Carby Street which includes Public Works, Building Department and Economic Development, Recreation Department including the pool.  

A green drop box is located in front of Town Hall for residents to drop off payments and other correspondence.  

Board of Health FAQs

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
  • Board of Health

    • What is the Medical Reserve Corps?

    • Do I need a permit for a bake sale?

    • How do I request mosquito control?

    • Do I have to inspect my septic system before selling my home?

    • Where can I find Emergency Preparedness information?

    • How do I prepare my family for an emergency?

    • What do I do with my cesspool/septic system when I connect to sewer?

    • How do I join the Medical Reserve Corps?

    • Do I need a permit to sell/serve food to the public?

    • How do I dispose of used needles, lancets and syringes?

    • How do I contact the Board of Health? Where are they located?

    • How do I contact the Public Health Nurse?

    • Do I need a permit to drill a private well on my property?

    • What do I do about problem wildlife, such as turkeys and geese on my property?

    • When do I have to test my private well?

    • How do I dispose of old medications?