LIST OF TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
(For updates to this notice, please see www.townhall.westwood.ma.us)
Call to Order (8:00-8:05)
- Roll-call attendance
- Recognize live stream to provide real-time, public access to the activities of the School Building Committee available online at www.westwood.k12.ma.us/live.
- Meeting also being recorded for later broadcast on Westwood Media Center’s platforms.
Chair’s Report (8:05-8:10)
Discussion Items (8:10-8:50)
- Preferred Schematic Report (PSR)
- Recommended design option
- Not-to-exceed Amount
- Proposed Geo-Thermal Test Well
- Design/Aesthetic Working Group
Action Items (8:50-8:55)
- Vote to submit PSR to Massachusetts School Building Authority
- Vote to approve contract amendment with Dore and Whittier for proposed geo-thermal test well
- Approval of June 12, 2020 meeting minutes
New Business (8:55)
- Roll-call vote to adjourn
CLICK HERE TO VIEW REVISED MEETING NOTICE:6/18/2020
NOTE: Per changes to Open Meeting Law, effective July 1, 2010, notice of any meeting of public body shall include “A listing of topics that the chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting”. Topics must give enough specificity so that the public understands what will be discussed, but not necessarily all items that may come up. Please list those topics above.