School Building Committee
MEETING AMENDED NOTICE:
DATE & TIME OF AMENDMENT: May 27, 2020
Friday, May 29, 2020
John Cianciarulo, Executive Assistant
Maya Plotkin, Committee Chairperson
NOTE: Notices and agendas are to be posted at least 48 hours in advance of the meetings excluding Saturday, Sundays, and legal holidays. Please keep in mind the Town Clerk’s business hours of operation and make the necessary arrangements to be sure this notice is received and stamped in the adequate amount of time.
**Disclaimer: If you have a disability that requires certain accommodations, please contact the Select Board’s office at least 48 hours before the meeting, excluding Saturday, Sundays and legal holidays at 781-326-4172 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIST OF TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
(For updates to this notice, please see www.townhall.westwood.ma.us)
Call to Order (8:00-8:05)
- Roll-call attendance
- Recognize live stream to provide real-time, public access to the activities of the School Building Committee available online at www.westwood.k12.ma.us/live.
- Meeting also being recorded for later broadcast on Westwood Media Center’s platforms.
Chair’s Report (8:05-8:10)
- Update on project and process
Discussion Items (8:10-8:50)
- Update to Building Project PDP submission
Presentation on recommended option
- Presentation of Evaluation Criteria for Short-List Options and Recommended Option
Action Items (8:50-8:55)
- Approval of April 17, 2020 School Building Committee meeting minutes
- Acceptance of meeting minutes:
- March 31, 2020 Evaluation Criteria Subcommittee
- April 23, 2020 Sustainability Subcommittee
- Approval for payments of invoices totaling $78,961.25 for period ending April 30, 2020
New Business (8:55)
- Roll-call vote to adjourn
NOTE: Per changes to Open Meeting Law, effective July 1, 2010, notice of any meeting of public body shall include “A listing of topics that the chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting”. Topics must give enough specificity so that the public understands what will be discussed, but not necessarily all items that may come up. Please list those topics above.