LIST OF TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
Pursuant to Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020 Order suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law MGL C. 30A, §18 and the Governor’s March 23, 2020 Emergency Order imposing strict limitations on the number of people that may gather in one place, the May 18, 2020, Personnel Board meeting will be conducted via remote participation by the Board.
Every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings via technological means. In the event that we are unable to do so, despite our best efforts, we will post on the town website, www.townhall.westwood.ma.us an audio or video recording, or transcript, as soon as practicable after the meeting.
To join the Personnel Board meeting via Zoom webinar:
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
888 475 4499 (Toll Free) or 877 853 5257 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 814 4245 9171
- ATTENDANCE AND CALL TO ORDER:7:30 pm, Remote Participation by the Personnel Board
- SCHEDULED ACTION
1. Approve minutes from the June 11 and November 5, 2019, Personnel Board meetings.
2. Approve 3 ATP revised job descriptions and determine placement on ATP Compensation Plan.
- DISCUSSION ITEMS
1. Process for General Review of Personnel Policies
2. Tuition Assistance Policy