Call to Order: 7:00 pm
1) 11 Stonemeadow Drive Earth Material Movement (EMM) EIDR* Public Hearing. Applicant proposing to import ~2,120 cubic yards of earth to re-grade the property for construction of new house.
2) 85 Burgess Avenue – Earth Material Movement (EMM) EIDR* Public Hearing. Applicant seeking approval for an earth material movement to import fill to re-grade yard.
3) 600 Clapboardtree Street – Subdivision. Release of performance guarantee for completion of work.
4) Zoning Amendment Article Work Session - The Planning Board will review and discuss zoning amendment warrant articles for Annual Town Meeting scheduled for May 2020. Click link to view full article language and description.
Select Board Article – Reduced medical use article, request Planning Board joint sponsorship to add Medical Center or Clinic to the Table of Uses
Select Board Article – Related to re-zoning of 909 High Street Obed Baker House property and abutting parcel on High Street, related to possible redevelopment of town-owned property.
Article 1 – Renting of Rooms for residential properties. Add new definitions for short-term (5-29 days) and long-term (30 days or more) Rentals; prohibit renting of rooms for fewer than 5 days.
Article 2 – Clarify that uses not listed and expressly permitted in the Zoning Bylaw are prohibited.
Article 3 – To remove Morrison Park and Field (440, 470 and 480 Washington Street) Assessor’s Map 23, Lot 216 is removed from the overlay district FMUOD-6 Flexible Multiple Use Overlay District so that it remains in the Local Business B (LBB) and Wireless Communications Overlay District (WCOD).
Article 4 – To prohibit Fire Arms/Explosives Sales and Services in the Local Business B and Local Business B districts so that the use is only allowed in the Highway Business (HB) and Industrial (I) zoning districts by special permit.
5) Town Meeting Article Update - Select Board Article 97 for Morrison Park and Field Property.
Open Meeting Law Complaints Filed
Comprehensive Plan Update – General Update Open Houses planned for February 10 & February 13
Approval of Minutes: 11/19, 12/10
Citizen Planner Training Collaborative Annual Conference - Saturday, March 21st
Note: Agenda items and order subject to change
*EIDR = Environmental Impact and Design Review, pursuant to Section 7.3 of the Zoning Bylaw
*EMM = Earth Material Movement, pursuant to Section 7.1 of the Zoning Bylaw
Follow us on Facebook