My Town
Close Panel

News Details

What to do with tree limbs on your property

The Town does not pick up brush, branches, and limbs unless they fall from a tree that is on property owned by the Town.  Please call the Westwood Fire Department at (781) 320-1060 for more information on private burn permits. You can also call a local contractor in your area for information on removal and disposal.  Please do not push branches or brush from your property to the curb as the DPW will not pick them up.  The DPW has already completed clearing fallen branchs and limbs it is responsible for from the previous storms.


How to Obtain a Burn Permit

Contact the Fire Department about Burn Permit applications at 781-320-1060

Visit the Fire Department at 637 High Street to fill out a permit and pay the $10.00 fee