Youth & Family Services
Supporting the Healthy Growth of Westwood Children and their Families
Westwood High School
Parents and children often contact us because of school-related behavior or academic issues, peer and social problems, child and parent conflict, or other behavior problems associated with normal child and family development. However, we offer a wide range of services that are free to Westwood residents and confidential.
Youth & Family Services Video
• Short term Individual, Group and Family Counseling
• Parent Education and Child Guidance
• Crisis Support
• Consultation and clinical referrals regarding mental health issues and help accessing social services.
Community Development Programs
• The Mentor Program - Community Service Programs to link 9th-12th grade volunteers with elementary and middle school aged children
• Body Safety Theater
• Bullying Prevention Theater
• Friends' Network
• Thurston Middle School Dances
• The Dub Club at Thurston Middle School
• Parenting Workshops
• Structured Play Groups - Developing social skills, social competency and self-esteem in children K-5.
• Girls Groups - Developing social skills, social competency and self-esteem in girls 4th-6th grade.
• Recognize A Youth Program (RAY)
• Holiday Giving Program