Trash and Recycling
Thanksgiving Holiday Delay- Thursday and Friday one day delay
- Thursday 11/26- pickup will be on Friday 11/27
- Friday 11/27- pickup will be on Saturday 11/28
Yard Waste pick up- Upcoming Yard Waste collection weeks (pickup on your regular trash pick up day)
- November 2-6
- November 9-13
- November 16-20
- November 23-28 (1 day delay for Thursday and Friday- due to Thanksgiving Holiday, i.e. Thursday pickup on Friday, and Friday pickup on Saturday)
- No December collection
Trash and Recycling Information- UPDATE 11/16/15
- Additonal Barrel Requests: We will no longer be accepting requests for additional trash or recycling barrels. If you have overflow trash, please consider purchasing the Town of Westwood overflow bags available at Roche Brothers, Walgreens (Route 109) or Medfield Shaws. Bags are 5 for $10.
- Damaged or Lost Barrels? The barrels provided are the property of the Town of Westwood and will be repaired or replaced if the damage is from the trash contractor. If the barrel is damaged as a result of neglect, or if the cart is missing or lost, the resident will be responsible for the replacement cost. If you are moving, you must leave the barrels for the new homeowner. Please call the DPW office at 781-251-2587 for additional information.
- Waste Management picks up trash every week. Recycling is picked up every other week, on a designated blue or green week. Each recycling barrel has either a blue top (blue week) or a green top (green week).