Category : Town Services
Department / Board / Committee : Youth & Family Services
Type : General
Westwood Youth & Family Services
NOW REGISTERING…SPACES STILL AVAILABLE!
CALL TO REGISTER TODAY!
If interested, contact Youth & Family Services ASAP at 781-320-1006 to register.
Presenter: Dr. William DeFranc
Director, Westwood Dept. of Youth & Family Services
A workshop designed to provide behavior management strategies for parents and caregivers of children and adolescents from preschool through high school and to enhance their performance as effective parents. Topics to be addressed will include:
• improving communication with your child(ren)
• how to avoid battles with children and manage family conflicts
• identifying participants' parenting styles and strengths as caregivers
• determining age appropriate rewards and consequences
• resources for married, single, separated, divorced, widowed mothers and fathers; foster and adoptive parents, and grandparents