Finance & Warrant Commission
FinCom next meeting is Tuesday, January 24, 2017 (Wednesday, January 25th, if needed) at 7:30PM in the Community Meeting Room - Main Library
Annual Town Meeting Warrant Sponsors:
Petition Articles: Deborah Conant - 21 Stasser Avenue
Petition Article: Jerry Wolfe, 46 Buckmaster Road
Board of Selectmen: Nancy Hyde - Chairperson, Mike Jaillet - Town Admin.
Planning Board: Abby McCabe - Town Planner, Chris Pfaff - Chairperson
PLEASE FIND A COMPLETE LIST OF OUR 2016/17 MEETING SCHEDULE BELOW:
The Finance and Warrant Commission (FinCom) is preparing for the 2017 Annual Town Meeting which will be held on Monday, May 1, 2017.
The Town of Westwood Finance and Warrant Commission's 2016 Annual Report and Recommendations for Annual Town Meeting is still available on the website and was delivered to residents on or about Monday, April 25, 2016.
(Please find the 2016 FinCom Annual Report in PDF under Media & Documents.)
In addition to our recommendations on warrant articles, this document contains several summaries which highlight the FY17 approved budget, as well as significant information on the Town's finances. Every effort is made to produce this information as user-friendly as possible so that you can make knowledgeable decisions at the May Annual Town Meeting.
We hope the information we post on our website is both interesting and of some help in deciding your votes at Town Meeting. We welcome your comments and suggestions for enhancing our website.
If anyone has topics they would like explored at any of our meetings, we would consider adding them to our agenda. Please respond to: email@example.com.
Contact: Jane O'Donnell, Administrator
Finance and Warrant Commission Members 2016/17
Marianne LeBlanc Cummings, Chairperson
Michael O'Hara, Vice Chairperson
Margery Eramo Young
Finance and Warrant Commission 2016/2017 Sub-Committees:
Municipal:Chairman: Julie Bride
Tom Kilgarriff, Peter Lentz, Kevin McAvey, Mike Powers
Education:Chairman: Barb Delisle
Cindy Buckley, Jennifer Perkins
ZoningPlanning: Chairman: Paul Bierden
Financial Planning: Chairman: Mike O'Hara
Marianne LeBlanc Cummings, Barb Delisle
OPEB: Chairman: Rob Uek
Islington Community Task Force: Chairman: George Hertz
Obed Baker Task Force: Chairman: Margery Eramo Young
Long Range Financial Planning Committee: Barb Delisle, Mike O'Hara
Finance and Warrant Commission 2016/17 Schedule:
- Tuesday, October 18, 2016 Westwood Public Library 7:30PM
- Monday, November 14, 2016 Westwood Public Library 7:30PM
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016 Westwood Public Libary 7:30PM
- Wednesday, January 4, 2017 Westwood Public Libary 7:30PM
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017 Westwood Public Library, 7:30PM
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017 Westwood Public Library, 7:30PM
- Annual Town Meeting Warrant Article Sponsors
- Tuesday, February 7, 2017 Westwood Public Library, 7:30PM
- Municipal and WPS Budget Presentations
- Monday, March 6, 2017 Westwood Public Library, 7:30PM
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017 Westwood Public Library, 7:30PM
- Public Hearing - Annual Town Meeting Warrant Article Summaries
- Tuesday, March 14, 2017 Westwood Public Library, 7:30PM
- FinCom Sub-Committees Reports
- Monday, March 27, 2017 Westwood Public Library, 7:30PM
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017 Westwood Public Library, 7:30PM
- Final Public Hearing - Annual Town Meeting Warrant Articles