My Town
Close Panel

Animal Control

The town of Westwood's Animal Control Officer is Paul Jolicoeur. He can be contacted through the main desk at the police station at 781.320.1000. Dispatch pages him and passes on the information of any callers who need his services or advice. Animal control deals with domesticated animals and sick wild animals.
The Animal Control Officer would like to remind all residents that all dogs that are kept in the Town must be properly licensed every year through the Clerk’s Office.

CLICK HERE for Westwood Animal Licensing

CLICKHERE for MassWildlifes Homeowners Guide to Bats